So once I was finished being a "college student" I decided it was time to play and enjoy myself after all the hard work I put into being a good student. I figured "hey, I'm done now, all I have to do is find a job so might as well enjoy this part of limbo in my life right now".
What did I end up doing?
Well for three months I was unemployed because the place I worked at while in college closed down just as I was finishing up with finals and graduation. Perfect timing huh? So I spent most the time watching movies, shopping, hanging out with my friends/family, eating out, reading books, practicing the piano and doing basically whatever I wanted. I partied almost every single weekend, and was having a blast!
I even decided for a while to record myself playing the piano and post the videos on youtube. That took a lot of time! More time than I thought it would take. But I got good feedback from viewers so that was worth it ^_^
It was really nice while it lasted, and very relaxing. I had no stress, no worries, my life at the time was carefree and wonderful.
How did I have the funds to go on gallavanting for three months?
I was going through the money I earned working at the part time job I had throughout college, and as the months went on I saw how quickly those funds were depleting and didn't like the thought of that. And there was no way I was going to go through my savings!
So towards the end of the three months that I was unemployed I decided it was time to look for a job I went to college for.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment