Saturday, November 21, 2009

You've graduated college, now what??

During your college years you probably thought, "yes! after this I'm through, no more studying, no more sleeping at ungodly hours to finish a paper or cram for an exam, once I graduate I'll get a good job and do anything I want".

The anticipation of graduating gradually increasing as days, weeks, and years pass. The excitement of being independent and off in the world on your own gives you something to look forward to. You work hard to keep up with your grades and still maintain your social life. You spend countless hours studying in the library or working on your research paper, do the extra credit whenever you can, and even participate in extracurricular activities so you're a well-rounded student.

Then the day comes when you put on your cap and gown, walk across the stage and you graduate, ta-da!!!! It's time to celebrate and party it up because you did it!!

And everything changes.
..

This is about my post-grad life at the present moment, which I'm sure others can relate.
Life after college is, at first, one tough reality after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment